Good Morning Rock Springs School!
Today is Friday, October 25, 2013. The forecast calls for mostly sunny skies with a high of about 75 degrees.
This morning I have a group of college bound Roadrunners from Mrs. Reynoso's Class.
Next week, Mrs. Allison's class will be leading up in the pledge.
World Pasta Day!
On this Day in History:
On this day in 1881, Pablo Picasso, one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 20th century, is born in Malaga, Spain.
Here’s a random Science Facts for today:
Porcupines float in water.
Parade next Thursday at 8:00.
Applications are due on Monday and posters are due on Tuesday.
Your Character Counts at Rock Springs School:
RSU students are TRRFCC students!
According to Albert Einstein, Swiss-American mathematician, physicist and public philosopher, "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
- Please remember to walk when traveling through campus.
- Also remember to use quiet voices in all academic areas.
- Remember to play safe on the playground and when the bell rings to line up, walk to your line safely. We do not want anyone running as you could get hurt.
- When you arrive at school in the morning, remember to sit at the lunch tables. All students are to remain sitting at the lunch tables until the duty teacher says that you may get up.
- At the end of the day, your teacher will walk you to your designated exit for parent pick-up. If your ride is not there, you need to wait, stay at the front of the school and wait patiently and quietly for your ride.
This concludes today’s announcements. Thank you college bound roadrunners, and remember,
“Keep a smile on your face, it will increase your face value!”