Today is Friday, January 17, 2014. The forecast calls for sunny skies with a high of about 83 degrees.
This morning I have a group of college bound Roadrunners from Mrs. Mallinger's class.
Next week, Roberts/Martinez class will be leading us in the pledge.
Kid Inventors' Day:
On this Day in History:
On this day in 1706, Benjamin Franklin was born in Boston.
Here’s a random Science Facts for today:
Some moths drink the tears of elephants.
Your Character Counts at Rock Springs School:
The Pillar of the Week is Respect, our second Pillar of Character, represented by the color yellow or gold. When you think about respect, think "The Golden Rule".
• Treat others with respect; follow the Golden Rule
• Be tolerant and accepting of differences
• Use good manners, not bad language
• Be considerate of the feelings of others
• Don’t threaten, hit or hurt anyone
• Deal peacefully with anger, insults, and disagreements
According to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., "We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."
Auditions are on Tuesday at 3:00.
This concludes today’s announcements. Thank you college bound roadrunners, and remember,
“Keep a smile on your face, it will increase your face value!”